
First of all, let me address Charlie's eye situation. This is his new smile. One eye open and one eye closed. Anyways, I knew the braces were coming but I can't believe they are already here. My oldest is now sporting braces with pink and green rubber bands. She was such a sport sitting in that chair with all those wires. I think they make her look older. Not sure how I feel about that. I thought about how old she will be when they come off. 14, wow!!!! My little girl is growing up.
3 comments:
I love the new braces!! I will show Macie in the morning...she will think they are really cool! I love Charlie's new smile, so cute!
girly, you look soooooo grown up! makes me a little sad how fast you are all getting older. but super cute! are you eating lots of ice cream?
can't even believe how much these pictures make me miss your family. i love you guys so much! hug the kids for me (and then bring yourselves out to yellowstone..) :-)
Post a Comment