Tuesday, May 12, 2009
New Bike?
O.K. That bike to the right is very cool!!!! I am now entered to win this cargo bike that you can actually put your kids in. Click on it. I just love it. Not to mention it comes in this butter yellow and baby blue. All you have to do is add their link to your site and you are entered to win. Gee, can you imagine winning??? I would have all 4 kids in the back, plus groceries, maybe even the dogs. I am not sure how I would stay upright but my legs sure would have big muscles. Or Bobby could peddle me to a picnic with the kids and the dogs. I have big plans for that cargo basket. That is so cool. Can I say cool twice in a blog post? Well, I just did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment