Friday, September 2, 2011

Cupcake is a Compound Word

Yummm….Cupcakes!  I LOVE the show cupcake wars.  I would LOVE to be a judge on cupcake wars.  Everything they say about the cupcakes sounds so delicious!  Even when the judge is knocking it and says it's not so good, I would still be the judge and love every minute of it.  Ava was reviewing compound words and when she noticed this cute little book (with my most favorite compound word) I couldn't resist.  We have already made a carrot, pineapple cupcake with cream cheese frosting.   Super good……you know there are great pics of yummy cupcakes when cooper looks that content looking at a recipe book.
 A precious friend gave us tickets to the Ray's game.  Just the boys went and the great seats helped to have a great night.   Of course, Cooper made sure I took a pic of Rexy as a Ray's fan.  Go Ray's!  Sorry I still say the Devil Rays.  Old habits die hard.
 And poor Katie, Katelyn, Kitty.  She runs away when you try to do anything fun with her.  She is finally growing some hair back.   I am starting to think that dogs really do look like their owners.  In some odd way she kinda does look like me????  You know you can kinda see it.

She is licking powdered sugar off of her nose.  I think this pick looks more like me than the other one.  I would do the same thing if I had powdered sugar on my nose.  Have a great weekend!!!!!!





1 comment:

Jill said...

I laughed out loud about you looking like Katie and licking your nose...I actually tried to picture it!:)