Bobbi Marie does not equal soccer but Bobbi equals running and since soccer has running in it, she is playing! The biggest reason for all this is that she had an opportunity to play with Ava. Both girls got the same uniform and will be in the same team pic. They are super excited.
Little Miss A. She is such a joy to watch.
Cooper's game. I love the all red outfit. He wants a red headband, red body paint, red hair spray. I think he is taking the red thing way too far. I have to say, the red is much brighter in person. Cooper is quicker than lightning, love that kid.
And….. I didn't want to bore you with so many soccer pics, so I thought I would leave you with Charlie in his leaf outfit. A leaf outfit bound with a rubber band! Ava made it for him. I probably shouldn't post this, but I did. If you can see Ava's arm on the far right, she is just smiling from ear to ear. She can pretty much make that kid do anything.
Happy days.

No comments:
Post a Comment