Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ava

Ava and her babies.  Her favorite babies.

 This is her absolute favorite out of all favorites……Emma.
Ava still has such a LOVE for babies.  Fake babies, real babies, you name a baby, she loves the baby.    I kinda hold my breath thinking about the day when they aren't played with anymore.  I wonder if it is right around the corner or what????   The really sad part of Toy Story 3 was when the boy gives away his childhood toys to this cute little girl.  Yes, it is a cartoon,  but I thought about all the memories I have with my children's toys.  How heart breaking that will be when I have to pack up these babies or give them away????  I already said I could never give away -  her precious babies, I mean, they will be on a special couch when she is all grown with kids of her own.  I will be that mom, hope not, but it is possible.  Bobbi has a small box of her special stuff.  She says I got rid of some things that she wishes I wouldn't gotten rid of.  Ooops.    I try.  Cooper is the kid that has a connection to even broken parts of a toy.  He remembers why it broke and why that makes it special.  That is like a Hoarders episode.  So, we work through what to keep, what not to keep.   Back to the babies.  I am thinking that the babies for Ava will be real hard.   She has this thing for them.  She did tell me the other day that when she has a real baby that she is naming it Tami.  And if she has another girl, she is naming it, Tami, also.  Two Tami's in one family.  I definitely think one is way enough.    But I kissed her and said that would be great!

No comments: