This is the verse behind my sink, so I can see it each day. Yes, that verse rotates but this one is pretty deep. It will be there for a little bit…. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
Yesterday the lesson for the 3rd graders was that God made you on purpose. He makes no mistakes and we are truly, deeply loved by Him and He desires us. He loves me! He loves you! There is no guessing on His love for us. I love that SOLID truth. I also love that it is not me, it is Him. Christ lives in me. It takes the pressure off when I know God is in control. I need to relax in that wonderful truth. God is good.
1 comment:
that was one of K's memory passages this summer
Post a Comment