Finally……EGGS!!!! Good things come to those who wait. We were told that it would take about 6 months for our chickens to finally lay eggs. Well, we have one, perhaps two, that have started. Here are the beautiful eggs…..
This is one of the chicks (one of the "girls") that we know for sure is laying. The other chicks will wait for her to do her business before they leave the coop. They are very funny. They don't leave each other's sides. Not sure if that is normal or not but I think it's kinda funny and cute. They fight with each other and snuggle each other.
Happy times for the girls. I can't believe they went from little chickies to egg laying mommas!!! Way to go girls!!!!
1 comment:
Omg that is super exciting!!! I hear ya though I don't know if I could eat it yet! Ha ha ha;) I love that they are so close precious girls! Bob told me one is named miss. Jenny- that is a hoot . I love it- miss ya so much!
Post a Comment