Summer friends. Well, all the time friends, but we only see them maybe twice a year. Their annual "show". It is always fun….
Our putt putt golf game in the heat of the day! It was not as bad as in the past. Actually, it wasn't too bad, at all. Between you and I, putt putt is one of my least favorite things to do. Shhh….don't tell the kids.
My guy loves football camp. Loves it. Every morning he leaves with his two big igloo items. I think he looks like he is leaving for a construction site. Seems everyone on a construction site has igloos.
Bobbi's portrait session with the kids. Not sure why they decided on this style, very casual with shades.
and she had to have said don't smile. I mean look, they are so serious and so cool. Not sure about the cool part :)
Thank goodness my kids like to smile and you have to tell them not to. I like smiles. Proverbs 15:13 A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit. Very true, isn't it?


No comments:
Post a Comment