Friday, August 19, 2011

Stuff

Bobbi made me a new camera strap (thanks to Jill for sending us a tutorial)….
 This is a crazy pic of my husband.  One of the differences between us is that I do not pose like this for pics.  He doesn't care one lick.  He said this looks like him after he coaches the new kindergartner's at school.  This year he only had two criers.  At dinner we love to hear the stories of his first day with kids.
 And once again…..Bobby with one of his girls.  Super serious!   I am glad Bobbi Marie captured this.  Truly Bobby loves his chickens and tenderly holds them and talks to them.  We now have brown eggs and little tiny white eggs.  They are soooo loud when they are laying.  Does it hurt?  Not sure, need to google that, but it is all super interesting!
Have a wonderful weekend.  We are officially done with one week of school.   At lunch today we watched Dragon Tales on Netflix.     I gave in, what can I say?


1 comment:

Jill said...

Ok, Bobby's beard is looking a little amish! lol!!! The camera strap turned out cute!