Wow! is all I can say. I just came across this pic on the computer and thought it was me from the itty bitty size on my file. Then I really looked at it and saw that it was Bobbi Marie. My little girl looks so old. So grown up. So much like a woman! I am not sure where all the time has gone but I have that deep, down feeling that time is flying by. Super, duper quick. A part of me wants to STOP the hands of time and then another part of me can't wait to see her wings fly and be this dazzling woman of God. To see what the Lord has in store for her. And I do realize that in a couple of years, when I look back at this pic, she would have seemed so young. I love this girl. I am so thankful to be her mom. I keep reminding myself to take one day at a time and enjoy each moment. Easier said than done!

1 comment:
She is so beautiful - inside and out!! There is a twinge of sadness that comes over me when I look at my kids and think, where did time go? I'm so blessed to know your family - I love watching your kids grow up!
Post a Comment