Another one of our favorite spots is this HUGE candy shop, along with other stuff.
Ava waits every year to purchase the Candy Lipsticks. She brought her money and I think bought 8!
There goes Nan and Papa. They left to go to another camp site in another state for another 5 days. Must be nice to be retired! We had a wonderful time with them.
We widdled all sorts of sticks, again. This is Charlie's really cool sling shot stick. He does lots of things with it.
The morning we were packing up, Cooper went one last time to throw the cane pole in the lake. We had all sorts of big fat worms that we caught in the woods for bait. Nothing like cane pole fishing.
Sweet Bobbi.
Our last camp fire. We left one day early because Ava got sick. The stomach bug. ICKY! So, I had this mom feeling that we should leave early before someone else got it. Everything went well until we got home. Within five hours we ALL got the stomach bug. Everyone except Bobby. We are recovered and doing well. We had a wonderful time with cousins and family. There is nothing like getting away but there is also nothing like coming home. Maybe it's because we got sick but the thought of traveling anywhere right now does not seem that appealing. We are very happy to be home. We are tackling our summer of fun list. The stay vacation is in full swing. My father in law said they never really traveled when the boys were little (they couldn't afford it) so they did stay vacations. Love the name. We are enjoying the lazy days. I have to say, some may be longer than I wanted, but none the less we are enjoying them. P.S. all the cousins got the stomach flu! Sorry guys. I do think you brought it with you from AL. That type of stomach flu isn't from FL, I am almost certain of that. That was some icky stuff. Love you guys……(and MISS you).


1 comment:
Getting sick in the summer is the worst....I have a cold luckily not the stomach bug though!! Love your camping adventures - looked like fun! Enjoy your Staycation now!:)
Post a Comment