Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Day in the Life….

 Don't get too excited.  Cooper and his dog, cute farm dog.
 Ava is busy filling out her notecards.
 Charlie and his leapster.  Yes, a leapster.
 Me, checking mail with my dog, who likes to sit on my lap.
 Bobbi did her nails.  These are super cool nail decals from Sally Hansen.  They stay on for a long time and she splits up the package to get two uses out of one.  Smart girl.
The girls.   They are getting so big, so quick.  No eggs, but we are hopeful.  We have found their favorite treats to be whole grain pasta (not normal, just whole grain), yogurt and pineapple.  Trust me, we have given them everything to see what they enjoy.  Today I scratched down a real rough draft of our schedule for next year.  Wow.  I will have all four children in school.  That makes me sad and happy all at the same time.  One high schooler, one middle schooler and two elementary.  I will post about that at a different time.  Enjoying the days with my kiddos……




No comments: