Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Camping with Cousins

Camping with our cousins.  There are many pics of Tate and Charlie, many.  Could be that I was their designated "follower".  And let me tell you, these two mutts can travel pretty quickly.   They have so much fun together.

 Tate, Charlie, Clay and Cooper (shirtless).  These AL boys don't wear shirts too often.
 All these boys meant lots of fire.  This is my father in law trying to keep this steady fire.  As soon as he walked away they had a BLAZE.  These kids were throwing everything under the sun in it.  I had to turn away.   Whenever I looked someone's face was close to the fire blowing on the bottom part to get it bigger.  Yikes.
 Boat races.  Thank God we didn't break anything (or sink them).  There were two boats for 9 kids.
 The oldest of Ken's family and the oldest of our family.  Luke will be 17 very soon and Bobbi is 14.  I can't believe it.
 Did I mention we had mice in our trailer????  I can't really think about that too much but we caught two!  Sleeping at night you could hear them crawling around in the walls.   Gross, I know.
 And my precious Tate and Charlie.  They couldn't keep their hands off of each other.  They love to hold hands.  I love these boys.
 Widdling sticks.  Carving, you know.  Once again, had to look away when all the knives came out (switchblades).

 I wonder why these little boys make these silly faces?  Look at Ken's face?  I wanted just a simple smile pic, nope, never got one.

 Bobbi Marie would make these small movies.   Each movie had to have some "hitting" so the sound affects could be made when a swing was made (a spoon hitting a pot).
 The kids.  Lily and Aunt Sheri did not come.  We just had the boys.  So everyone minus Lily.
 Look at his head of hair!  Luke, I love him.  This is our tube rental place.  What an adventure!  As soon as we put our tubes in the river it started pouring down rain and lightning.   Talk about cold, I mean super cold!!!!  One of those things that we will never forget - and we did it all together.
 I love to mess with him.  And the best part is he let's me.  I can tease him, take pics of him, hug him and he let's me!  I love that!!!!  He is so my nephew and let's me do all that because I am his AUNT!!
 Bobbi and Jack.  Silly kids.
 What a site??!!
And the two little ones catching fireflies.  Every night they would run in the field and either smash them or put them in an empty water bottle.  We were with cousins for 3 whole days.   I love to see them interact with each other.  They all get along so well and they all truly love each other - they're family.  We miss them the second they leave.  Of course, I could go on and on but I won't.  I took just under 500 pics.  Holy Cow!

No comments: