Here she goes…..Cooper was her very first "client". The deal was that if she gave him a bad haircut he would get $5.00.
Bobbi had to keep checking the next step from her instructional video.Talk about pressure??!! :) A ton of advice on what to do next. Poor Cooper is all I can say!
Let's just say she is still learning. This was a haircut after watching the video once.
And another reminder that there are always little eyes watching everything we do. Ava loves to watch Bobbi and learn from Bobbi. She is next. Not with getting a haircut but in giving a haircut.
I think I have shared this before. I want to give my girls every opportunity to learn how to do as much as they can so one day they will be able to be in their own homes, glorifying God in their acts of service. Not only their own families but others as well. Mind you, I am learning half this stuff right alongside them. Whenever I see an older lady and she was her whole life a stay at home wife and mom, I am quick to ask her "secrets". These things are never in books or never ever on an instructional video. It is pure wisdom. I have so much to learn, let alone teach my girls. It keeps me on my toes. They are learning that you never stop learning. Praise God!
P.S. Cooper did get 5 bucks. Right after she was done with Cooper she gave Charlie a fabulous cut! Go figure.

1 comment:
WOW! I think I need that video. I have no clue how to give haircuts. I hear you about learning all I can and trying to teach my daughter all I can!
Post a Comment