Monday, June 27, 2011

Trip

We are back from vacation.  We had a wonderful, relaxing time!   No video games, electronics of any sort.  In fact, the first two days we had no electricity.   Camping at it's best.   On the way home we watched the temp go from 74 to 102!  Yes, I do miss the cool mornings and the cool evenings.  Now it is just HOT.  I thought I would divide this trip into three sections.  These are some pics of our first part of the trip.  We will call this part, Before Cousins Arrive.
 One of our favorite spots of all times, Tallulah Gorge.
 The absolute best gift shop.
 Now we are at the campsite.  The kids RUN and jump in these little aluminum boats.  They love them.
 Pappa and Charlie fishing.  Oh yeah!  Bobby's parents were there.  This was a great vacation.
 Cooper on Pappa's "collapsible" bike.  There were these hills in the campsite so you could really get some speed.

Look!  I am wearing jeans in the middle of the afternoon, with a jacket around my waist that I just took off, and I am not even sweating!  That could have been a run on sentence BUT that is utterly amazing for the middle of the summer!!!!!!
 Love this!  Charlie's superman underwear just hanging out for all to see.  That is camping for you…..
 This is our view from our trailer.
 Every day Charlie was in this stream.
 And every day they were in this lake.  Look at Charlie's legs!  :)
 and Cooper pulling out some stunts…..
 This sign cracks me up.
This is Charlie's expression when he saw his cousins car pull up.  He was soooo excited.  I will post more later.  The next section will be titled, Camping with Cousins.

No comments: