Friday, September 28, 2012

Can it be???

It is not even here and I am already asking myself….can it be my little Bobbi Marie is going to be 16?  There is a count down on the dining room table.  Each day she tells me how little days are left 'til she's that really big age that lets you drive.  I can't even say it too much.  I try to act excited, it is exciting - for her….and I guess for me, too.  BUT I think time has gone by way to fast.  Like speedy fast.  Clearly she took this pic of herself, probably of her fishtail braid.  I certainly can not do that, the braid. The funny part to me is she is holding her school books that seem to take her forever to read.   She just read this huge book on Pontius Pilate.  I think she could explain and analyze this man way too well.  But where does she find time to braid and take pics during her reading time??????  She is all quiet in her room; now I know she does her hair, etc.  I still think she's cute and I would probably have done the same thing……





No comments: