This post should be titled: Lost Tooth, Bacon, CC & Soccer
Charlie lost his first tooth! It was very exciting. We were watching a football game a couple of weeks ago and the little kids started playing tackle football. He now knows to not play that again, long story short, he was shoved to the ground and his tooth became loose. Now it's out, the tooth fairy came, he got cash; he is just thrilled!
See the gap???? The one next to it is loose now. Big, big deal!!!!! Thanks to the kid who shoved him to the ground super hard.Cooper went on for days that he has never had breakfast in bed. I would never want breakfast in bed because that means I would have to clean the sheets in addition to the day I already clean them. But anyways, I decided to surprise him. He loves bacon, so it's really bacon in bed. He is on the top bunk so there was no way I was letting him have orange juice and greasy bacon on the top bunk. He ate it elsewhere, but still in his room!!!!!
Cross Country is in full swing. Cooper is doing great!
Bobbi Marie is doing great!
This is part of the team. There are 70 runners this year. A little much, I know. These goof balls got a trophy!
Soccer has started. Ava moving along the field.
Cooper heading to the goal.
Charlie moved up. It is so fun to watch him go against these big kids.
All is well. Yes, we are busy, I get fussy, we giggle, we are living life to the fullest. Our little big baby is still with us. I have stopped trying to figure out how long I think she will stay. The system makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!! So, we will love her and snuggle her. She really is such a good baby. When people try and ask how long? what is going on? I truly can say, I HAVE NO IDEA. Because we have no idea. So, that's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment