I did take a hiatus from blogging. Too busy, to be honest. But to keep up with our scrapbook of life (and it is fun to come back and look at pics as a reminder of our little lives), this will be a very small re-cap of our summer. Our summer this year was like none other.
My sweet Ava turned 10. The double digits has come and gone. She had a wonderful pool party with friends and family. I love you, sweet girl, and I love watching you become a beautiful young lady. Caring, kind, generous, compassionate, etc…….all those love words………xoxox
One of your gifts - not the baby, the frog. In your dreams would you get a real live baby to have and to hold! At least not yet, no doubt you will have one in the future. You will make the best mom, ever. But that is WAY OFF!!!!!!
A train ride. Like no other…….we were just so happy we remembered the train ride was on the weekend we remembered. It rides once a month and it is something we typically forget all about. Fun afternoon.
A double rainbow. What a summer! Relaxing in a weird kinda way. I mean we did no such thing as taking it easy, by any means, but we were together doing simple, fun stuff. One more post later on the art camp held at our house by my own Bobbi. That deserves a post all on it's own.
No comments:
Post a Comment