-Bobbi's Art Camp-
When she first brought this up, I said - if you do an art camp, you need to do everything that is really messy that moms don't want to do at their house. So she did lots of messy crafts. Tie-dye, that was a real hit!
Plaster of paris. Messy flour, water combination, with layers and layers of newspaper all wrapped around a yellow balloon. I did not get a final pic. They painted them up at the end. We had some faces, worlds and designs.
drying in the hot sun…...
stepping stones - they brought trinkets at home to place in them and then these, too, were painted. They had to mix the concrete mix in a big tub of water, like the real home-made recipe. That was tougher than I think she anticipated :) I love mine! Some did their hand prints, some did not. These, too, are very unique. I just love that….
They did paint a canvas. She had them do backgrounds one day and then finish their painting on another day. These are the backgrounds. They had to work on a blending technique; not just painting it all one color. I thought these turned out great. I will take a pic of my kid's art later. I already have them hanging up by the classroom
Shrinky dinks, some of their favorite things to do!
Baked Clay. A bunch of boys, so there are a bunch of hard clay balls???? Go figure. At this point, I think the boys were over "art". They wanted no more painting, no more crafty stuff, they were done. Pretty sure all they wanted to do was shrinky dinks and play. She did keep them busy!
*PLAY !! She did such a good job in organizing each day's activities, snack, play time, etc. It was lots of fun. We think of art camp a ton because the tie dye shirts are a real hit in our house.
I love you, sis. You are going to be the best, creative mamma ever! The fun stuff just comes flowing from your head…..that is a good thing xoxoxox and I am your mom and I love you and I am always your biggest fan and you are the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment