Sunday, April 29, 2012

Very Random

Smiley Charles.

 Well, this is our Rexy, hip hop, as usual.  Cooper got these glasses free from a garage sale.  The hat is another story.   Rexy just loves the attention that boy gives him.
 Clever Bobbi Marie.  I don't even know when these donuts were in our care???
 Ava decided that she needed to hold the chicken by it's legs.  I know that chicken farmers "man handle" their chickens but after she did this, I don't think they man handle them until they are ready for them to die.  That chicken did not break its legs from this….she gently laid the chicken on it's head to get it upright.  Let's just say that did not work out so well.  That is 100% Ava's doing, and I love her for it.
This weekend we rented the Barbie movie, Mermaid Tale part 2.  The one barbie mermaid told the other barbie mermaid to think of the people in their underwear (she was nervous about doing something).  Then that barbie mermaid said, "well, that won't work because bathing suits are like underwear!"  That might be the only thing barbie has ever said that I agree with.  It was accurate and a little funny.



No comments: