This is the chicken's brand new coop (cottage). Uncle Matt built this for us for Christmas, even though it took awhile to start and finish (Love you uncle matt)!! I do realize that the paint choice will be either a love or hate. I did not want red, so typical, and so this green was what the girls and I decided on. The lavender was an oops paint, so that was it! My thinking is that perhaps the girl's might lay more eggs if they feel more feminine?? Just a theory. It still is not done, it needs chicken wire and pavers around the outside BUT it is closer than ever and we are getting excited to not have to deal with the chickens coming and goings every morning and every evening. Sorry about that really long run on sentence.
Nan and Poppa on Easter with the kids. Once again, those two in the front think they are on Broadway. Once the girls (chicks) make it in, I will update the pick. They can finally say goodbye to raccoons, possums, hawks, and anything else outside during the night that loves to eat chicken. And we know that all things love chicken!

No comments:
Post a Comment