Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elevator




Random teenager pics with her ipod.  I am pretty sure that this in an elevator in Venice, right after we had to go find a Hungry Howies buried in a itty bitty shopping strip.  Did I tell you there are no fast food joints there?  That is super cool but not when you are hungry and it's late and our room was too small for food coming in.   Cooper does not own that wig.  I haven't been to our beach souvenir shops in so long.  I am wondering if they have the type of souvenirs we saw!   Bobby and I had to quickly take the kids by the hands and lead them out of the shop, acting like we had to leave quickly for food.  The poster, the mugs,  lets just say lots of women in itty, bitty, super itty, bitty (can't emphasize that enough) bikinis, etc.   Seems like just yesterday we were there and now it is already a sweet memory (not the souvenir shop but the trip).   As I get older and my time flies by, I sound like an old woman.  Make the most of your days with your little ones.  I used to hear that all the time when my kids were babies and now, look, I am saying it!

No comments: