Sunday, January 1, 2012
Happy New Year!!!!
The backyard fireworks show is what it is all about. There really is no sky lights, at all, but I tell you….ours make a heck of a noise!!!! Between our neighbors and us, we put on a sound show. There was even some forks clanging on some pans. I did cat nap between 11:30 and 11:48 p.m. but otherwise I was wide awake.
What are some things that I / we(family) would like to resolve for the new year? For me, it is to take each day for what it is. I need to stop anticipating future days and getting all worked up. Today is the day for living. You know? That is just one of my things. I am not going all out and selecting big 'ol resolutions or I am not even doing that whole one word thing. As a family, we are working on daily choices. Choose ye this day whom you will serve……all that other "stuff" will fall into place. (OOOHHH…side note, I made a really, really, really, good buffalo chicken dip! I got it off of pinterest. Super duper good. I'll post the recipe later.)
Happy New Year to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment