Thursday, January 26, 2012

Top Ten list on being a Mom...

On being a Mamma…...

What are some things I love about being a mommy, mamma:
1.  I love that I can hold and kiss them whenever I want and they don't get to say a thing about it.
2.  I love how I can look completely at my worst (every single morning and every single night) and they love me all the same.  I don't even think they notice.  They see my heart (love that)……
3.  I love how each morning they are excited to see me, "Good morning, Mamma!"
4.  I love how Charlie needs me to walk down the hall with him at night before bed, all the while he holds my hand.
5.  I love how Bobbi still needs kisses from me before she goes to bed.
6.  I love how Cooper laughs at my jokes, which are pretty bad, and then we start laughing together even harder because no one else is laughing.
7.  I love how Ava saves me a last bite of everything that she eats, just to make sure she shares with me (I know that sounds weird, but I think it is sweet)
8.  I love how they each love in all different ways.  They actually want to play with me!  Who, me?
9.  I love that through the good and bad, we have each other.  It's that feeling of being safe and loved.  We are family.
10.  I love their quirks, their bumps, their oddities, the stuff that makes them, Bobbi, Cooper, Ava & Charlie.
God is a God of blessings,  AMEN!!!!!!!

Being a momma is the best.

No comments: