This was pretty fun to make and really fun to use (spray). Homemade Febreze! Of course, off of Pinterest. Here it is. Cooper just helped me make our own bottle and he thinks we need to start our own business with making this stuff.
Recipe:
(use old Febreze spray bottle)
**1/8 cup of your favorite fabric softener (we have been using Snuggle exhilerations, blue iris/ that's another story, trying to get my laundry to smell good after buying a front load washer!)
**2 TBL baking soda
**Hot water to fill the bottle
Add together and shake. Smells wonderful and works great!!! And what a savings. I spend at least $3 (on sale) for Febreze and this might cost 20 cents to make!
I will post another something on the front load washer later…I know I can't be the only one because when I googled "solutions" for my problems ie. the icky smell in the barrel of the washer, loosing a fresh smell on my laundry….others had real solutions and some have worked! BUT that is another post…here is a good smelling spray for pillows, dog beds, fabric couches, blankets, etc. ENJOY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment