Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday Review

Well, better late than never.  This is the beginning of November!  Charlie and Bobby's birthdays.  They shared a cake (that Charlie designed, black and white).  Charlie had a real little, super little party and Bobby had an even super, duper, even smaller birthday party.  Happy Birthday to my two super sweet guys.


 This is Bobby's party -  Us.
 The funny thing is I never hit Target's 90% off sale for anything.  EXCEPT this year after Halloween. Each one of these outfits was only a dollar a piece!!!!!!  We put on quite a show for our wonderful man of the house this year!
 We laughed and laughed.  Some outfits were for toddlers that we just shoved on.  I got every bit of my money back out of these just for the giggles that night!
 This one is so funny.  It is the large chef outfit.
 There is this hoola hoop thing in the middle that moves when you move.  So, Bobby was doing quite the moves.
 As soon as I put this on, all the laughing stopped.  The kids and Bobby just stared.
Then Charlie comes along and makes us all smile.

No comments: