Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dear Santa

What Santa does this? -  Up high, Down low…..
 toooo slow….Gotcha!  Santa is such a trickster.
And the season has begun….Dear Santa,  "I want a trumpet," says Charlie.  (What?  a trumpet???)
 The FAKEST tree in the whole wide world.  There are gaps in it that scream, "I am sooo fake!"
 The ice show at BG!  What would the Christmas season be without the ice show?  They brought it inside this year,  I kinda miss it being outside on that really tiny rink!  That was so dangerous and exciting.
 I caught these two.  They are looking at the map and deciding what shows to see.

 Look at Charlie's face!  You can hear his scream for the whole ride!  He loves this ride, I mean LOVES it!  He is terribly frightened of it,  but can't help to go on.
 The bird stop.  The kids have figured out to mash up acorns in their hands.  The birds come flying over, literally.
 The bird man.  Bobby really does not care for birds, at all, so this is a little comical.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: