Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Photo Session

As a family…we are not easy to photograph.  I see all those families with cute, sweet, "natural" pics, and wonder how in the world???  My kids need to perform, I guess thats what you call it.  Besides Charlie's underwear showing and Cooper's mouth open and Ava not looking, this would have been GREAT!
 This is where we notice Cooper keeps opening up his mouth.
 OR closing his eyes…...
 OR crushing himself in a ball so the whole pyramid falls…...
 And Charlie is doing what?????………………..
 I asked everyone to get out of their pajamas because our photographer was coming over.  Bobby comes out in this.  And really thinks that this would make great Christmas pictures to send out.  He wanted to add a little zip to the pics.  I said NO WAY but I would take a pic with him…….
 And of course, he gets a picture done in his outfit before he goes and changes.  Yikes!
 This is our professional photographer, my brother, Uncle Matt.  He comes over, gets the kids all wound up, takes all their suggestions on different poses, and he is FREE.  All the laughs are free, too!  You can't beat that!  
Just wait until you see the Christmas cards.  Let's just say that my stomach is showing (on accident).

1 comment:

Jill said...

what's wrong with Bobby's outfit? I think it looks great....ha ha! You guys make me laugh...we need to see you soon!