Cooper started Junior High Soccer. He is having loads of fun.
Ignore the messssssy house! BUT this game is called Headbanz, it is so much fun! It would make a great Christmas gift :)
This is Bobbi's district run. They had to qualify for state.
and they did!!!!……The girls were super excited.
The state meet - we have to leave really early and I seem to get this sunrise pic every year.
The girls did amazing. The meet is held at a horse ranch that is to die for! I would be a care taker of the ranch in a heartbeat, well, maybe…..
and these three…..
More "stuff" to come. Life is not slow here, no, no….BUT we do a pretty good job of keeping the family in tact. We said, we don't mind being busy but we don't want to separate our family for the business. We are busy (games, etc.) but we do it together. If that is a secret I can share, I will share it. Stay together, take the kids to each others games, make them wake up early to see the other person, etc. It makes us feel more connected. We experience things together and makes for good conversation at the end of the day. It's all good :) ………………..
No comments:
Post a Comment