I am not sure what to think about Cooper's writing??!! His topic was why we should keep sweets in the house. This is Cooper's story........
-ROBOT MOM
One day we were doing school and my mom started talking really slow. At first we thought she was just being funny, but then she did not stop! We told her to take a nap. When she woke up, her face had metal on it. I screamed! She grabbed me and said, "It is time to do school." She grabbed all of my school work out of the cabinet. We worked hard for three hours. We had to skip lunch! Now her whole body was metal.
She was being really mean. She was eating all of our sweets. I went over to her and said, "Stop being a robot!" All of a sudden, she began to change. Five minutes later she was human. Her stomach hurt her and her eyes were red. We told her what she had done. She was amazed! I am just glad she did not try to eat us. That is why you should always keep sweets in your house. Just in case your mom turns into a robot.
The End
(I think Cooper made a pretty good case for himself ) :)
1 comment:
Hahaha!!!! That's HILARIOUS!!!!! I just red it to my mom and she's histericaly laughing.
Post a Comment