Another way to use a toilet paper tube. A really sad windmill. It will do just fine. Charlie could not understand why it wouldn't blow in the wind. So......
We went to the dollar store to buy pinwheels that do blow in the wind. This does just fine! Wish I had wooden shoes, I would love to be clogging around in those. I would LOVE to visit The Netherlands. It would be on the top of my list, along with Norway, Japan, New Zealand, maybe France. Yesterday we made this special food from Norway called Lefse. What a mess! I would've taken a pic if my hands weren't so yucky from dough. Dough made from potatoes and flour. You roll out this mixture into a thin tortilla looking thing. Fry it, then add butter and sprinkle with sugar. Very odd tasting. Not bad, just odd. I don't mind artsy messes- paint, glitter, glue etc. But when you start messing in my kitchen with flour, sugar, butter, more flour (especially when I really don't know what I am making) - I am not enjoying myself. These little glue crafts and paint are more up my alley. I will leave the kitchen stuff up to Bobbi Marie. Back to Holland and Norway. Yes, would love to visit. Anytime!
We went to the dollar store to buy pinwheels that do blow in the wind. This does just fine! Wish I had wooden shoes, I would love to be clogging around in those. I would LOVE to visit The Netherlands. It would be on the top of my list, along with Norway, Japan, New Zealand, maybe France. Yesterday we made this special food from Norway called Lefse. What a mess! I would've taken a pic if my hands weren't so yucky from dough. Dough made from potatoes and flour. You roll out this mixture into a thin tortilla looking thing. Fry it, then add butter and sprinkle with sugar. Very odd tasting. Not bad, just odd. I don't mind artsy messes- paint, glitter, glue etc. But when you start messing in my kitchen with flour, sugar, butter, more flour (especially when I really don't know what I am making) - I am not enjoying myself. These little glue crafts and paint are more up my alley. I will leave the kitchen stuff up to Bobbi Marie. Back to Holland and Norway. Yes, would love to visit. Anytime!
1 comment:
Oh my word!!! I love Lefse - that is huge in MN!!! I don't remember it being fried?? I need to make that for my kids - I have to get the family recipe though!:)
Post a Comment