Friday, October 9, 2009

Waiting to see the flying moon rock (and ice?)

We saw nothing!
Except for this crazy old, little guy.

Who did all sorts of fancy foot work.
This morning we were so excited to see the moon hit with something NASA made. We were told that it would have been at least 6 miles of stuff everywhere! Well, we saw nothin'. We had Cooper outside with our "good" binoculars and the door was opened while we were watching the Today Show. Oh well!!! After that our school got a little out of control. Cooper found a scary mask and has been scaring the two little ones pretty much all morning. He has done math and vocab in the middle of his scaring. Ava has practiced the violin, even though it desperately needs tuning and I have NO ear to tune anything! We need our teacher sooner than later. Charlie is playing with a ball and Bobbi is of course, being diligent with her school work. So, off I go to be a diligent teacher. I get distracted pretty easily.....

No comments: