Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disco with Friends

...of course.
The boys outfits were pretty horrible but in a good way :) .We made the 70's pet rocks with a pet rock house.

Boys vs. girls (her brothers and their friend) in a disco competition.


The girls stole the show, even though the boys still did pretty good, for boys. Thanks, Reagan, for coming to the Disco Night! A little Abba Gold music, Twinkies, mozzarella sticks, pet rocks and of course, the disco show off. What more could a girl ask for?



Sweet Anna could not make the disco night but still made Bobbi feel so special with a girl's afternoon filled with a coffee drink, lunch and a manicure! Oh, and her own 13 year old photo shoot in the back of Publix!!!! Gee, I am thinking Bobbi hit her teen years with a real bang.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

I dig the DISCO! wish I was there - hope you were singing disco lights!

Tami said...

You would have been the BEST at a disco party, you know it!!!!!!