Sunday, October 25, 2009

Made with LOVE


They each had their own section to decorate.

We have done these stepping stones in the past. I have four right outside my back door with each of their handprints and treasures they found to add to it - some of my favorite things in the garden. I found this mosaic one at a yard sale for $3.oo (love yard sales with good finds). This mosaic one was really neat. We made this one for their Nan, my mom in law's b-day. It was so fun and each of them was able to design their own area. My one request was that they leave the middle area for Nan's name. I know she will love this. Perfect gift for grandparents. We still have enough glass pieces left over for another craft, should go look over at Crafty Crow to see about that! They did add some bouncy balls in their mosaic design. Made with love.......


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! you guys are so creative... we need somma that! xoxo p.s busch gardens and taco bus friday - radfords and ruzickas are probably in - you wanna go?