Thursday, October 29, 2009

Love the old closets with the separate top area.
We opened up the dining and living area.

The new bath.


The new kitchen. Same tops, same appliances, new cabinets!



Well, here she is. Lucy. By the way, my daughter thinks I have a fetish with naming everything. Guess I do have a small fetish with that. This house just screams, "My name is LulaBelle, Lucy for short!" One day I will tell you everything and everyones name. Maybe....might sound a little crazy :) Anyways......Lucy is coming along SLOWLY but surely. Painfully slow, at times. It might not look like anything was done but I swear we have been working. We painted everything white to hide lots of unevenness. She is just about to have the exterior painted. I originally wanted a butter yellow, white and verde green for the shutters. However, at this point we are going with another green for the body to make it easier to cover the existing color. I am getting rid of the red trim for sure! I don't care how long it takes to cover it with white. So, Lucy is almost done for show. Not too much longer and she will be a real house with hopefully real people living in it. Not sure who, yet!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOOOVE LUCY - soooo sweet! I also love all your posts :) :) I also love getting packages -I miss you