Sunday, August 9, 2009

SK8!!!!!

Cooper's got the moves with those skates!
We had to sit out for Jam skating. you could only go out on the rink if you could dance with your skates on. If not, they blew their whistle (real loud) at you.

Great knee high socks.






This is Party Panda. We made a circle around Party Panda while we sang the hokey pokey with our skates ON. Then maybe he would give you a balloon.


Late this afternoon we went roller skating at the local rink. Little scary walking up to the door. Lots of warnings and lots of very interesting people, VERY! Anyways, we didn't care, we were there to ROLLER SKATE! Not stir up any problems, not us. It was packed. We had a great time and it really is great exercise. My legs hurt a little. The best part was watching the girls race in the speed contest, Cooper almost getting knocked out by the big kid and Charlie smooth sailing across the floor. The worst part was Ava (last time around the rink) falls and re-opens her knee wound and then me, taking out this girl. I mean wiping her out on the skating rink floor. Me on top of her sprawled out. Quite embarrassing. Charlie even laughed. We ended the evening going through the Sonic drive through. You know, the people wear skates to give you your food. Ava should be really happy for awhile. She is the SKATING QUEEN.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ok really Party Panda - I think I just peed in my pants a little :) I really hope that pic of Cooper skating was while they were playing a Disco Song - with Disco Lights.

Jill said...

how come Bobby didn't take of picture of you and your accident - that would have been funny!:)

Bobbi Marie LaBrant said...

He would have but I was taking a pic of him (skating backwards is never a good idea when you are over 18) and that is when I fell into the victim. He saw it all and skated right past me!