Friday, August 28, 2009

Homeschoolers ROCK

Pet Rocks
Some of the gang (the others were in the pool)

little eating....


Little swimming......



Little messy......
Our back to school party, lots of fun. The rain stayed away and ended up being a great day. The kids had fun playing dodge ball, swimming, jumping, all the stuff kids do when they're together. We also made pet rocks with googly eyes. I say with googly eyes because I had them! Typically my kids paint rocks but with no googly eyes. So, these rocks are official pets. Lots of great food, great food, that is worth repeating twice. Lots of great fellowship. We did miss the families who could not come. Maybe next time. We will try to do this on a monthly basis, not weekly ;) Now, I guess it's official, we can all start school. We had a party to bring in the new schoolyear. Thanks to all for coming!!!!



1 comment:

Jill said...

Sorry to have missed the party, maybe next time! Did you re-do your picnic table or get a new one? Looks great!