Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Painters











This all started with a One Stroke Painting book. This morning the girls kept asking me what they could paint. So, I sent them to the front porch. We cleaned the rockers and chairs, I spray painted them for a quick makeover. The rocker dried in 12 minutes. Then Bobbi painted the green rocker and a watering can. Ava painted the 2 little chairs. Use what you have to give a new look. The sky is the limit when you are working on porch/garden areas. I told them not to paint the fire engine red, little rocker. Didn't think Charlie would want his rocker to have flowers. We are set for visitors to come to our front door. And anyone who comes to my house usually goes to the back door. At least the front looks all pretty! I love it girls. Never thought a painting book could be so inspiring.




No comments: