Saturday, August 15, 2009

I made it





Yes, I made it to Ikea. I actually went a couple weeks ago and had a return, of course. When my friend came by and said she was going I was all over it. They offer a scavenger hunt for the kids to do while they walk through the store, huge store. They had to find their favorite mug in the kitchen dept., a certain fabric in the textile dept., etc. Believe it or not, I think they actually learned a few things. At the end of it, they were given a free ice cream cone. Their homework for Monday is to think of a design, what dept. it would go in, how much it would cost and why they selected what they did. So, heads up. If you are going shopping at Ikea, I will go. I already have another return, of course. And I will make it somewhat a school day, with a little extra fun.

No comments: