Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good for Grandma!!

Grandma is 91!!!
part of our letter forming, this is an A

Very cool jukebox


violin playing just for Grandma



Great Grandkids
Happy Birthday, Grandma. This is Bobby's mom's mother, Gladys (Grandma to me, but love her name). She had a party yesterday with all of her friends and family. It was lots of fun. I loved talking to all of the older people. I loved their outfits, their clutches, their stories, loved it. Grandma used to play violin in the Cincinnati orchestra so it was a real treat when Ava played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on her violin. Ava, you did great! She told me later she does better when she is on the spot :) cute girl. Sophie did a little dance and my kids did a song, part cheer that spelled out Grandma with their bodies. If one thing is for sure, we kept the party lively with all the little bodies being flung around. The jukebox worked. Yes, they had Patsy Cline. I was a happy girl. We love our Grandma, who is so thoughtful, funny and has great style. When/If I am 91 I would love to turn out like Grandma.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

i looooove the letter making with the kids :) :) you guys are soooooo creative!!!now if you guys could only perform little mermaid or snow white - I would be soooooo impressed!!! love you all - especially Disco Light boy