Is it still winter? I think we skip winter all together and it just turns spring. I know people get all claustrophobic inside their winter homes, trapped by the snow, I can only imagine…..Here there is almost too much time to be outside.
Poor Charlie, he is such our baby. Cooper says, "Be still, I am going to put this on your head." And he stands still and let's him put it on his head.
I screamed real loud when I saw this black snake.
And our favorite things to find, a monarch caterpillar. Isn't it beautiful? The milkweed is all chewed to death.
Bad, bad pic, but huge bumble bees. The kids have to wear shoes outside so they don't get stung by a bee. Our avocado tree is in full bloom and that tree is 100% pollinated by bees. So, what that means is, lots and lots of bees. Some are so full of avocado pollen that they can't even fly, they just drop to the ground. Even though it is beautiful outside and it can actually get hot, I refuse to wear shorts. I am not ready. Forget the very, very white legs (and I mean real white) I am not ready to get out of my winter clothes - Jeans. Happy sorta spring. Everything is a bloomin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment