Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Networking

These four keep me socialized, linked up, networked, all that good stuff.
So, I have been invited over and over again for Linkedin.  What in the world?  I looked up to see what this is all about.  I am now being invited to a professional linking group by all sorts of professionals.  If you are a professional, you certainly do not need to be inviting me to your group.  Maybe there are non-professionals or professionals that are professional at homemaking?  Even then, not sure I have come that far.  Maybe it is another social get together, and in that case, I am still not interested.  I am not great or even good at anything that has to do with electronics and staying in touch.  I guess the blog is my stretch.  Sorry Linkedin.  If I am missing out on something and I don't know I am missing out on something, maybe that is not so bad.

No comments: