Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Beginning of Spring Break

Downtown Clermont
 This was such a cute shop.  It had everything, yet it was affordable and old and new all at the same time.  Loved it.
 On the way home we went strawberry picking.  To be honest, the strawberry's were few and far between.  Not a good season.  Still we ended up with about 6 quarts and stained clothes.
 I asked the boys to pose for a pic and Charlie smeared a rotten strawberry on Cooper's back.
 Then Cooper grabs one and smears it on Charlie's back.  I take pics because I am still waiting on my brother picture.
 And here it is.  Not 100% what I wanted but better than nothing.  Oh look, Charlie has a strawberry eye.  Isn't that natural???
 My girls just pose and smile and show the prop without me even asking.  Thanks sweet little things!
We were in and out of the strawberry fields in about 1 hour.    Get in, get out and nobody gets hurt.

Except for the strawberry man that sorta makes you buy a strawberry onion when you check out.  Not sure why I buy one but every year for 4 years I feel like I have to.  Next year I am saying out loud a solid, NO!  Thanks but no thanks.

Happy Spring!!!!!!

No comments: