Thursday, November 10, 2011

Post Birthday

Post birthday.  I tell you, this whole blog thing,  my kids check more than anyone else.  They love to go back and look at all that is going on in our little lives.  Especially their special days.  I mean look….only a six year old would open up birthday gifts in their underwear.  
 These gifts were wrapped for days.  Charlie could not stand it any longer.  I took them away for  a couple of days because he was man handling them.  I thought he would break something.  He believed me when I said the present monster came and ate them up.  His eyes got real big, kinda sad, then I quickly told him that the present monster will probably bring them back because he was so good.
 He was so proud of his new underwear.  I think that is kinda funny that he actually enjoyed getting underwear for a gift.
 He still likes getting cards and we have to read every single word and look at all the fancy decorations on the card.  He realizes it is a big deal to write and draw.
 and his biggest most specialist gift ever…….walkie talkies.  His dream has come true.  The static noise of him talking too close to the walkie talkie is pretty funny.  You can't understand one thing he is saying. I just answer and say, "10-4 charlie!"  He loves it.  And we brought them in the car to see how far they could go and still understand someone from the house.  We made it all the way to Starbucks!  Of course!  He was almost hanging out of the car so his seption (reception) could be better.
my fancy pants six year old.  Love you, big boy.  You are such my baby and we think you are the best!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute - love the undies!!:) I love your fancy H-Birthday banner!! Mine is getting pretty sad looking!