Happy Birthday, Cooper!!!!!
To my 12 year old who still loves to be silly…..
Who still knows how to be kind…..Who can still run around defensive players and score (with that strong left foot), crazy fast…..
Who smiles while they are running and has such determination…..
Who still plays on the playground…...
Cooper, you are my sweet, getting old really fast, son. You have always been a gentle, fun loving person, with a like-able spirit. You love God and it shows. I am so proud of you and the Godly young man you are becoming. My prayer for you, since you were little, is that you grow in (Godly) wisdom, love God and hear His voice. I am certain God has BIG plans for you, I am very blessed to call you son. Happy Birthday, Cooper Matthew! Super Coop, we love you!!!!!!!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Cooper!!!!
Post a Comment