Thursday, November 17, 2011

In No Certain Order….

 Bobbi Marie got a stamp kit for her birthday (thanks M) and this is her first piece…for her cute little sister,  Miss A.
 This is Bobbi and part of her history class doing a report sorta thing at a history fair.  Bad pic, I know.
 We finally did the ropes course at Mosi.  We took our friend, T.J. for his birthday.  I even did it with Charlie.  It was alot of fun, I do have to say.  :)
 The girl's Cross Country team made it to state.  Good job, girls!  One run left.
 Cooper's rec team won the tournament, AND…..
 Bobbi and Ava's team won the tournament.  That sounds crazy but true.
Both teams played amazing, especially when it counted.  You know how that is….you can have a great season, expect to win and then some underdog team comes and knocks out the first place team.  Well, that is what happened with Coop's team.  They were not expected to win and they won!   Rec soccer is over, school soccer has started, cross country is finishing up (real soon).  The joys of outside sports!  My husband and I thought about that, we only have outside sport's kids.  No basketball, volleyball, wrestling, nothing to do with a gym.  Not sure if that is good or bad but we just realized we are the hot/cold bleacher, grass, dirt kinda family.  Summing up our weeks in one post feels good.  And it helps my kids to see their cute little faces in the blog.  Happy days…..

No comments: