Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Husband!

Today is Bobby's birthday.  Happy Birthday to my best friend.



You haven't changed a bit.  I love you more than when you were 17 and dumped me (that is another story).  I even love you more than when you were 23 and asked me to marry you (thank goodness you realized you needed me!).  I love you more than hot lattes, even pumpkin spice from Starbucks.  You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel loved.  I think you are really funny.  You even make what I say funny when you repeat it in your funny way.   I love your desire to spiritually lead your family.  I love YOU.  You are a wonderful father and a wonderful husband.  Happy Birthday!!!!!! XOXOXOX

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Bobby!!! You guys get to eat so much cake these last couple weeks - yay!!!