Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween!!!
Sally Brown: Do I get to go trick or treating this year, big brother?
Charlie Brown: Sure, Sally.
Sally Brown: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! how do we do it?
Lucy: All you have to do, is walk up to a house, ring the doorbell and say, "trick or treats.!!
Sally Brown: Are you sure it's legal?
I remember growing up and watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I still think it's funny. I mean, it's not really that funny. But they say "blockhead" and I am going to "slug ya!" Those were like bad words. Enjoy your Halloween. Remember to take all your favorite chocolates out of your kid's bags when they go to sleep. Put it in your secret candy stash! Doesn't every mom have one of those, or just me?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment