Dog shopping for Uncle Matt.
I used to have a Pomeranian when I was in high school. Gidget. She was so sweet but if I had her now, I am sure she would snip at my kids. Pretty sure…..And this dog, super cute. Look at this face.
Charlie and Uncle Matt LOVED this dog. I have to say, it was pretty sweet.
We always leave with no dog. I mean Uncle Matt leaves with no dog. We already have two, we certainly do not need another animal. Uncle Matt needs one. We will dog sit and all that good stuff. I have to say it is pretty fun looking. If you ask me, I think pets are good for kids. It teaches them responsibility, it teaches them to care for something. I mean if you look at it this way, if they have a dog growing up they will always remember it's name. Always. It is just a memory that stays with you. I think that even might be a security question, What was the name of your first pet? When I was a kid, our first dog was a golden retriever named Lady. She was an outside dog and she ran away in a thunder storm (we weren't home). I will never forget her. We also had a cat with no tail. I do sorta forget her. I don't even remember her name. She was mean. Anyways…that kinda blows my theory about not forgetting your pets??? Oh well, back to Uncle Matt…I think Uncle Matt needs a dog. A really cute dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment