Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update

Before
 After.  Bobbi would probably say they felt as if they were on forever ( a little over 2 years).  I felt like time just flew by.  Such a pretty smile!
 Chicken update.
 The "girls" are getting so big.  We play with them and bring them treats (snails, beetles etc).  We are very protective of our little chicks that aren't so little anymore.
 Charlie had a frog, lost the frog, found another frog and named "it" Rocky.  That frog was lost and since this pic we have found yet another frog.  Crazy frog boy.
 And….we are baby sitting a duck.  Yes, a duck.  It's name is Addy.  The cutest thing about this duck is that it follows you.   It is VERY social and VERY messy.  It swims and plays and is just super cute.
 This is Katie inspecting the duck's cage.  We think she would eat it in a heartbeat.  She is so naughty but looks so innocent.
Our little home is looking more like an animal shelter.  I have to say the kids are doing all the work.  I now think that we would do o.k. on a real farm.  Just o.k., probably not great.   'Cause you know,  I would love to live on a farm.  Ahhhh…..so I just "pretend" that in the middle of this city we are farmers.     With my baby pool garden and all…….There is still so much more to post.  It will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay Bobbi - her smile is beautiful!!